Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Description: ABOUT HUGGY LOWDOWN:
Huggy Lowdown hosts the number one segment on the Tom Joyner morning show, heard in over 115 markets across the country. He hits every morning at 8:30am EST delivering entertainment news and gossip to millions of Tom Joyner listeners.
Before joining Joyner, Huggy spent 8 years on the Donnie Simpson show on WPGC in Washington DC, where he was voted D.C.'s favorite radio personality. Huggy tours the top comedy clubs in the country, taking his live show on the road. Recently Huggy has begun making moves on to TV, satirically covering the Democratic Convention and Presidential Inauguration for the TV One station.
Huggy is now working on his own syndication evening drive piece for Syndication One as well as a TV pilot in the Talk Soup kind of format for cable.
ABOUT CHRIS PAUL:
Chris Paul is a writer for the Tom Joyner Morning Show, head locally on Magic 102.3, and he's back on tour with Huggy Lowdown! Chris is the host of "Redskins Late Night" which airs on NBC-4 every Saturday night at 1:30am. Chris Paul is also known for his hilarious "Redskins Remixes," and this will be his 17th season of 'Skins songs.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.