Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Christian Finnegan: Christian Finnegan is a stand up comedian. He appears frequently on the television and also writes things, for both money and for kicks.
Christian can currently be seen on the TBS sitcom “Are We There Yet?” but is perhaps best known as one of the original cast members of VH1’s “Best Week Ever”, where he offered keen insight into the workings of popular culture and the ubiquity of celebrity genitalia. “Chappelle’s Show” fans will recognize him as ‘Chad’, the only white roommate in the infamous “Mad Real World” sketch. And pinko Communists know Christian from his regular appearances on MSNBC’s “Countdown with Keith Olbermann”.
Christian Finnegan is a fixture (some might say ‘barnacle’) on Comedy Central, having starred in countless network interstitials, the shows “Premium Blend” and “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn” and in his own special, “Comedy Central Presents: Christian Finnegan”. Christian was also the host of TV Land’s “Game Time” and has appeared on “The Today Show” and “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”.
Christian’s first CD, “Two for Flinching”, was released by Comedy Central Records in 2006 and his super-duper DVD extravaganza, “Au Contraire!” was released by Warner Bros. Records in 2009.
When he’s not on tour, Christian Finnegan lives in New York City with his lovely wife Kambri, a Chihuahua, a parakeet and a useless rabbit. He spends his free time plotting society’s downfall and googling the names of obscure hair metal bass players.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.