Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Moshe Kasher. Comedian. Child Genius. Jew. Jew Comedian. OBGYN. Pleasure center. Good tipper. Guiding light. Beefcake.
He lives alone in LA.
Featured on: NBC's E!’s “Chelsea Lately”,"Late Night With Jimmy Fallon", Comedy Central, "Conan",”Carson Daly”, Showtime's “Shameless”, MTV.
He is a writer on NBC's "The New Normal", the Co-host of "The Champs" podcast and the author of the acclaimed memoir "Kasher In The Rye" on Grand Central Publishing.
Selected as one of Variety Magazine's "Ten Comics to Watch", LA Times, “Faces to Watch” Itunes “Comic of the year”
Things people have said:
"Everything you want in a comedian" - East Bay Express;
"Displays a fiery frustration and agile, confident showcase of his neuroses" - SF Examiner;
"One of SF’s open secrets" - SF Chronicle;
"Smart, dirty, sharp, self-deprecating and ultimately hilarious" - Denver Post
"(With) a powerful comedic voice and amazingly wide range…(He is) one of the most important comics to watch out for"- Punchline Magazine
"Hunk" - East bay Express.
People really seem to like him.
Please, go to Netflix and watch his comedy special "Moshe Kasher Live In Oakland". Please, read his book. Please, think of the children.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.