Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Description: The DC Improv went searching for the funniest college student in Washington DC and surrounding area. On April 11, 2013 the preliminary round winners will perform once again. One lucky student will be crowned the winner of "The 10th Annual Districts Funniest College Competition" and is rewarded with a paid hosting gig at The DC Improv, an interview with Tommy McFly on 94.7 FRESH FM and a one year supply of POPCHIPS. The prize for the University is a reputation for housing some of the funniest students in the area.
Hosted by: J.L. Cauvin
FINALISTS SCHEDULED TO PERFROM (in no particular order):
Matan Berkowitz (University of Maryland, College Park)
Luke Wienecke (University of Maryland, College Park)
Katie Sint (University of Maryland, College Park)
Harrison Baum (University of Maryland, College Park)
Matt Pechiney & Chris Lancashire (George Mason University)
Martin Phillips (George Mason University)
Erik Beringer (George Mason University)
Talib Babb (Howard University)
Drey Dailey (Marymount University)
Henry Thaler (Georgetown University)
Tom Achilles (American University)
2012 Winner - University of Maryland, College Pa
2004 & 2005 Winner - Georgetown University
2006 Winner - Howard University
2007 Winner - George Mason University
2008 Winner - Johns Hopkins University
2009 Winner - American University
2010 Winner - Howard University
2011 Winner - George Mason University
2012 Winner - University of Maryland, College Park
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.