Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Brandon Wetherbee, Assistant Editor of Huffington Post DC and Host of You, Me, Them, Everybody
The DC Improv Lounge will be serving our full menu. Tickets $10
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.