Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Description: Please note this show is hosted in the DC Improv Comedy Lounge. Doors at 6:30pm. Show starts at 8pm. Tickets $10.
The DC Improv Comedy School along with instructor Chris Coccia are proud to host the Advanced Stand-Up Graduation Showcase. These students have been working hard honing their craft and are ready to show off in front of a live audience. With Chris Coccia as the host for the evening, this promises to be a hilarious night of laughs for all.
Native Philadelphian Chris Coccia is one of America's busiest comedians -- at home and abroad. Besides being a favorite at America's top clubs like the Improv and Catch a Rising Star, Chris has been called upon to entertain American troops on military bases in Korea, Japan, and Guam. Chris has been seen on Comedy Centrals Stand and Deliver as well on Las Vegas' best stages where he has worked as an opening act for (among others) David Sanborn, Chicago, and the Oak Ridge Boys. Recently, Chris Coccia won the Purina pet comedy challenge 2008 and was a finalist at the inaugural Great American Comedy Festival in Norfork, NE hosted by Eddie Brill. He can also be spotted on The Game Show Network.
PERFORMERS ON BOARD (in no particular order):
Bob Sood M. D.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.