Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Description: Local improvisers rented the Lounge to produce a fundraiser for March of Dimes called "March Madness Comedy." Please note two different shows at 8pm & 10:30pm. 8pm show (doors open at 6:30pm) Full dinner menu available and seating is first come first serve. 10:30pm show (doors 10pm). Appetizers, desserts & drinks available.
About the show:
March Madness brings us the big tourney - and on March 8th we're getting some playas on stage at the DC IMPROV to show their own skillz. And as a bonus, we're going to raise $ for the March of Dimes. So come on out and laugh and do a good thing, all at once!
At 8:00, you've got the powerful Nikki Stowers bringing her stand-up heat to the court, hosting these starters:
Big Gin & Turkey (Big Birds, Gin & Ginger, and Super Friends mash-up)
At 10:30, the late night rumble is point guarded by stand up Nate Johnson, who joins the following ballers:
Word of God
Dial M for Nasty
Tickets are $15...(yes, they're a little extra...but remember IT'S FOR BABIES!!) We're psyched for you to join us!
If you want to sign up for the March of Dimes and walk with our team (the team name is DC Improvisers Love Babies!), check out the team page at marchofdimes.com.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.