Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
18 & over
Two items minimum per person
Guy Torry: Guy Torry is an amazing actor, even more… a respected, talented, and laugh out loud comedian. With Sold Out shows across the country, be sure to catch this GUY as he prepares for his upcoming Comedy Special!
His quick wit and clever thought provoking comedy, will have you laughing your @$$ off! Guy has been captivating audiences worldwide on stage, television, and film.
His roles in movies such as; “American History X”, “The Animal,” “Life”,” Pearl Harbor” and “Runaway Jury” have been critically acclaimed. His television credits include; The Tonight Show, Def Comedy Jam, Comedy Central, Politically Incorrect, Jimmy Kimmel, ESPN and Late Night with Craig Ferguson.
Fans describe his comedy as a pot of HOT boiling Gumbo. A dash of Chris Rock, shavings of Richard Pryor, a scoop of Lenny Bruce and some spice of George Carlin. Come satisfy your comedy appetite and let GUY TORRY tickle your taste buds with his menu of flavorful humor. Guaranteed to have you sucking on the funny bone.
- The ticket price does not include any food or beverages. All menu items are ordered the night of the show.
- 8:00 pm dinner shows are seated on first come first served basis. Doors open at 6:30pm for seating.
- 10:30 pm shows are assigned seats according to date reservation made (e.g. earliest advanced ticket purchase = best seats)
- If you purchased tickets to a 10:30 pm show and would like to be seated together with another party, please call The DC Improv at 202-296-7008 and inform us ahead of time.
- All tickets purchased to shows with the phrase "hosted in The Comedy Lounge" or "hosted in our side room" are only valid for shows in our Comedy Lounge.